Tradition: The Guru - Shishya - Parampara
What do I try to achieve when Teaching?
- To stimulate the students' creativity
- To expand their limits and capacity
- To let them perceive the ever changing horizon
- To challenge their inner being
- To instill discipline
- To give them pride in their achievments, a respect for and
understanding of the heritage, the importance
patience in achieving a goal. Self confidence and an appreciation
of their physical form.
students have the opportunity to interact and learn hands-on
from the legendary artists.
Generations: Guru Sonal Mansingh (center)with her first
disciple Swati Bhise. Seated: Swati Bhise's student (the
More information can be found at Sankriticenter.org